Saturday 29 January 2011

Potluck preview- Christmas Cookie Tree!


It may be January, but since the Scottish Vegans' Xmas potluck was postponed due to snow, I've also made a xmas cookie tree to take to it!

The cookie cutters were a gift from my friend Sylvia (thanks again!) and I used the Mum's Sugar Cookies recipe from The Garden Of Vegan by Sarah Kramer and Tanya Barnard since it said I could use cutters for it. I've used basic icing mixing icing sugar and water to glue it together, then drizzled some over the top for a snowy look, then sprinkled more icing sugar snow on top...

I'm hoping it survives the journey in one piece now! :)

2 comments:

Carissa said...

That looks awesome! Thanks for the great idea for next Christmas :)

Penny said...

I'm happy to tell your other followers that it DID survive in one piece and was absolutely delicious!